Have you ever had the opportunity to explore how reading a book together can greatly enhance your experience of it? Develop awareness and share insights alongside fellow readers in our new Book Club (starting in March 2021).
Our Book Club is hosted by Helen, an ever-curious and hungry book worm with a library of well worn books.
How does it work:
- Each book will run as a multi-week series – depending on the length of the book. Sign up for full series and enjoy the supportive and consistent community that will read alongside you.
- We will send a link for you to buy the book ahead of time – please download/buy/order the book before the series begins
- The cost of each series varies based on the length of the book (and how many weeks we will meet for). Please see the costs alongside each book below.
- Sunday 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st October
- Book: “The Knight in Rusty Armor” by Robert Fisher
- What to expect – Helen chose this book for it’s simplicity, wisdom, and nourishment for our souls and enjoys knowing that the author is a well known writer of comedy and TV shows. This is a delightful story for anyone who has ever struggled with the meaning of life and love and offers solid gems of wisdom and current truths through a journey that reflects our own
- Sessions run from 7pm – 9pm and are hosted in person in Barsha Heights
- Cost – AED350 per person for 4 week series including book