Have you ever had the opportunity to explore how reading a book together can greatly enhance your experience of it? Develop awareness and share insights alongside fellow readers in our new Book Club (starting in March 2021).
Our Book Club is hosted by Helen, an ever-curious and hungry book worm with a library of well worn books.
How does it work:
- Each book will run as a multi-week series – depending on the length of the book. Sign up for full series and enjoy the supportive and consistent community that will read alongside you.
- We will send a link for you to buy the book ahead of time – please download/buy/order the book before the series begins
- Each week participant reads 2 chapters and then, on Mondays from 7pm-9pm, we will meet online via Zoom to discuss and breakdown the themes and delve deeper with facilitated breakout discussions.
- The cost of each series varies based on the length of the book (and how many weeks we will meet for). Please see the costs alongside each book below.
- May/June -4th, 18th, 25th May, and 1st & 8th June
- Book: “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz
- What to expect – Reading this book together and exploring the powerful code of conduct set out within it provides us with a roadmap towards freedom. By discovering how our deeply held limiting beliefs keep us separate from our own inner wisdom, we can open to the four agreements which present a simple, yet profound system for living from our truth. This book is one of the ‘most read’ book club books in this genre! Come and refresh your understanding along with others.
- Sessions run from 7pm – 9pm and are hosted online using Zoom
- Cost – AED350 per person for 5 week series