Have you ever had the opportunity to explore how reading a book together can greatly enhance your experience of it? Develop awareness and share insights alongside fellow readers in our Book Club.
Our Book Club is hosted by Helen, an ever-curious and hungry bookworm with a library of well-worn books.
How does it work:
- Each book will run as a multi-week series – depending on the length of the book. Sign up for full series and enjoy the supportive and consistent community that will read alongside you.
- We will send a link for you to buy the book ahead of time – please download/buy/order the book before the series begins
- The cost of each series varies based on the length of the book (and how many weeks we will meet for). Please see the costs alongside each book below.
- Sunday 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st October
- Book: “The Knight in Rusty Armor” by Robert Fisher
- What to expect – Helen chose this book for it’s simplicity, wisdom, and nourishment for our souls and enjoys knowing that the author is a well known writer of comedy and TV shows. This is a delightful story for anyone who has ever struggled with the meaning of life and love and offers solid gems of wisdom and current truths through a journey that reflects our own
- Sessions run from 7pm – 9pm and are hosted in person in Barsha Heights
- Cost – AED350 per person for 4 week series including book