Four Week Workshops
Join our small group sessions and explore mindfulness in a community setting:
- Authentic Living
- Conscious Relationships
- Yoga and Mindfulness with Dina Ghandour
- A wide variety of Mindful Parenting workshops tailored to age groups and topics
2 hour Mindful Living Workshops
- 12th – Why Do I feel Constantly Guilty?
- 26th – Grief & Grieving
- 9th – Holding Hands with Blame
- 23rd – Finding Hope in Hopelessness
- 8th – 3 Meditations
- 22nd – Trusting Our Intuition
- 5th – Showing Up to Anxiety
- 19th – Our Relationship with Anger
Living as a Mindful Parent:
Hosted by Joanne Jewell
9am – 11am
Hosted venue in Barsha Heights
Circle these dates on your calendar in the meantime to take part in this hugely loved series of workshops!
- January 30th – Why do Parents feel guilty?
- February 27th – Supporting an anxious child or Teen
- March 19th – Needs Vs Wants
- April 30th – How can I share my parenting?
- May 28th – Praise, praise, praise!
- June 18th – Here comes summer!